Flow pump – Driver splash-water protected, cable length 10.0m or 30.0m with Range Extender
15.899,99 € – 16.900,00 €
incl. VAT incl. shipping costs
Delivery time: by request
Abyzz AFC1200IPU – Flow pump
The innovative Abyzz Flow Cannon AFC1200 with its high-end design including a titanium rotor unit, titanium mounting frame and carbon fibre parts next to durable plastics consists of the pump itself and a powerful and programmable driver. Containing a very energy efficient motor and providing the exact adjustment for your application, it offers a very energy-saving solution. The integrated bearing flushing provides optimum protection against calcification and, in conjunction with the silicon carbide bearings and special hard metal shaft, ensures low-maintenance operation. All metal parts are made out of titanium grade 2 and other parts are made out of high quality PA, PVC and carbon fibre. This composition ensures a long lifetime, thus granting highest sustainability and lowest carbon footprint. Several mounting options are offered to suit any needs and due to many available mounting points, even a customer specific mounting can be done very easily. The special three-bladed prop and a well designed hydraulic lets the pump operate with almost no noise or vibration. An additional coat flow ring provides low output speed and a softened laminar flow. Easy programming (as in any Abyzz pump) and the possibility to link to external controllers offers a wide field of application. The materials used are designed to have a long lifetime and meet the highest requirements and quality standards. This product is developed and manufactured in Germany by venotec.
- Variable speed range (0 – 100%)
- Programmable control (eg wave and random mode)
- Extensive protection against e.g. dry running, overtemperature and overcurrent)
- Smooth start
- Bus-capable interface for peripherals
- Lockable plug contacts
- Low noise operation
- Wide range of mounting options
- Rock-stable mounting available (not included)
- Freshwater and seawater aquaristics
- Large scale aquariums
- Shark tanks
- Mounting only submersed, minimum submersion depth 0,6m.
- Flow (nominal): 460.000 l/h (2000 gpm)
- Flow (max.): 550.000 l/h (2400 gpm)
- Discharge speed (max.): 4,5m/s (13ft/s)
- Power consumption: 4…1200W
- Operating voltage: 100…240V~
- Operating frequency: 50…60Hz (mains)
- Ambient temperature: +2°C…+40°C (driver)
- Immersion depth (max.): 8m
- Cable length (pump): 10m
- Abyzz AFC1200 pump and IPU driver (splash-water protected)
- Power cable and connection cable
We trust our product!
The processed materials are designed for a long service life and meet the highest requirements and quality standards. All Abyzz products are developed and produced in Germany. Each Abyzz pump is fully tested prior to shipping. So we can ensure you get only the perfect product.
All Abyzz pumps come with a 10-year lifetime warranty after registration – at no extra cost, of course!